Quick Toilet Fixes and Repairs
Leaking or running toilet?
Whether your toilet is overflowing, running constantly, or leaking at the base, toilet repairs cannot be postponed.
If you are dealing with a stubborn clog, don't use drain cleaners. Heat produced by the chemicals damages plastic and metal piping. Even worse, if the chemicals don't clear the clog, they sit in the lines, eventually causing more damage to your system.
Common toilet issues
- Pooling water at the base usually means the seal is worn out.
- Running toilets typically mean your float, refill tube and/or ballcock need to be replaced.
- Bowls that are slow to fill often means there is debris clogging the plumbing leading to the toilet bowl.
- Phantom flushes indicate a leak between the tank and the bowl.
- Serious clogs cannot be cleared by chemical drain cleaners and require an auger to push the debris down into the sewer pipe.
Is a low-flow toilet right for you?
According to the EPA, toilets account for 30% of at home water usage. Low-flow toilets use two to 2-3 times less water, making them great for conserving water and saving money.
Are you ready for a low-flow toilet? We can help you find the perfect model, install it, and remove your old toilet quicker than you might think.
Hissing, rumbling or thumping when flushing are indications of a problem with your toilet and/or your water system. We fix both! Don't wait till it breaks, call us and get it "quixed".